To kick things off with my new obsession and my first post in a very long time, here are some spoiler goodies for those that are hooked on this absolute gem of a drama. What it lacks in originality more than makes up for it in sincerity and a walk down memory lane…
Are you sure????
For all the spoiler whores out there who just devour any and all clues to what is going to happen next, this is for you. Any additional information I do find, I will update this post accordingly.
Some upcoming scenes/tidbits for the remaining episodes:
Comedian Jo Hye Ryun is making a cameo appearance. (Her cameo scene has ended up in the cutting room floor because according to Director Shin, there was just too much to cover in the final two episodes. Source) 2. It appears that our Joon Hee is a doctor and the picture below is a scene from his intern days. (Episode 13)
3. The PD and staff members are rather tight-lipped about what is going to happen next. There is enough speculation but not enough information to confirm or deny the discussion. Instead, the fun guessing game it has become to figure out who is Shi Won’s husband. From various interviews with the PD, the characterization is that it is a banjun-type drama (which it is), the clues are rather obvious (if they say so!), and the key would be to focus on the actions/reactions of Shi Won that could lead to the jackpot.
4. The best spoiler but there is no confirmation of it is that there is an upcoming kiss scene that was filmed but it is not specified as to who the actual couple could be (remember we have 3 potential couples to date: Shi Won-Yoon Je, Shi Won-Tae Woong, or Yoo Jung-Hak Chan). (Episode 14- Yoon Je and Shi Won) (NOTE- this may have already occurred from the recent episode of Tae Woong-Shi Won for the forehead kiss or Hak Chan-Yoo Jung in the episode 13/14 spoiler) 5. There is talk of a scene where both Yoon Je and Shi Won went to visit the grave of Yoon Je and Tae Woong’s parents (the picture of them in all black). (Episode 13- Yoo Jung’s father)
Some fabulous upcoming scenes are on its way:
6. In front of a bar in Gangnam (a ritzy neighborhood in Seoul), there is a scene of Yoon Je and Shi Won hugging. Hak Chan is also present but it is uncertain as to what his role is during the scene. (Elaboration- for further context, Shi Won gives a tie to Yoon Je and states, “I want you” (very respectfully). Please see pic below. Yoon Je’s hands are behind him and it looks like Shi Won is putting the tie on him.)
(Episode 15- ughhh this one I am upset about!) –> Apparently this scene will be aired on the final episode (veracity pending, it better be true!). The picture below was from episode 15 and there are no pictures yet for the tie scene. 7. There is a KISSSSSSS scene between Yoon Je and Shi Won on the “truth chair” at Joon Hee’s hospital (much much love and can we say AWWWWWWW! I’m not expecting a full make out session but a decent kiss where people don’t look constipated with that ring around the posey camera action swirling around and around PLEASE!!!) (Episode 14- no need for an explanation here!) 8. There is a scene of just Yoon Je and Shi Won eating at a restaurant. (Episode 14- when Shi Won has a cold) 9. There is a scene of Yoon Je and Shi Won coming to see Joon Hee at his hospital (in the all black funeral attire picture below). Joon Hee apologizes and says that there is a place that only the two of them can go to alone (to where is unknown). (Episode 13) 10. Joon Hee is indeed running around the hospital like a headless chicken and quite the busy bee. (Episode 13)
11. The last filming was at dawn in a cafe.
12. In front of a government building in Seoul, there is a scene (although no pic) of Yoon Je loudly reprimanding Shi Won, “Are you going to keep drinking and not get home?!?” Shi Won mumbles that she is comfortable at the dorm (at the broadcasting company she works at). –> It’s unclear if Shi Won is drunk or not but this scene was noted to be an occurence during their marriage. (Veracity pending)
It appears we have some scenes of them reverting back to their days of bickering while happily dating along!
13. There is a scene of Yoon Je in his judge’s robe and Shi Won in her work clothes talking or more like bickering. According to some of the people who witnessed filming, it’s very cute.
14. The baby’s father (also Shi Won’s husband) will be revealed at the OBGYN office. (Veracity pending)
15. There is a labor scene with both Tae Woong and Yoon Je present. (Thank you Sparkskey!)
16. There apparently is a picture of a Shi Won with a little girl that is presumably her daughter (~6 years old). (Apparently shown in the “thanks” video from the staff.)
17. Due to the oopsie baby, there was a shotgun wedding. (I owe you a luxurious shopping trip Bluesy IF this is true!)
Ending Spoiler (Disclaimer- Bella is not responsible for anxiety attacks, therapy, or any/all damages incurred after watching this scene if indeed true- Bluesy noted that it couldn’t be since there is an open contest at the site for who the husband is and the deadline for the contest is this week!):
1. The guessing game continues and with 2 episodes left. It looks like we may still be doing this guessing game until the last couple minutes of episode 16.
The ending consists of the following: a wedding, a revelation of the groom, and it’s open-ended.
The scene is of Papa and Mama Sung looking on and crying tears of happiness as it is our heroine’s wedding day. Papa Sung walks Shi Won down the aisle and it is at this moment that the groom’s face is revealed while Papa Sung turns away.
Fade to black and we hear Shi Won’s narration for an open ending to the drama along with each of the characters’ narrations.
Please note that the veracity of the ending is pending…
2. It looks like filming is finished for the drama. People who have seen the final script have been noted to be crying and it looks like that the drama has ended very well and the ending is to everyone’s satisfaction. (I may or may not be owing Blue some drinks and a shopping expedition!)
3. Per the comments from Seo In Guk (Yoon Je), the revelation of Shi Won’s husband will be revealed in the final episode.
See below for some spoiler pics…
(Notice how she is sitting on his blazer on the picture on the right)
On the left, this picture corresponds to spoiler 5 and the background is a hospital setting from certain reports.